Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Black Friday

Okay who doesn't love black friday? I was up at 3:00 waiting in line at Toys R us. We had the weirdest guy standing in line behind us, the kind of guy who keeps talking to you even though you clearly are not interested in what his girlfriend and mom are fighting about this time. Well anyways we made our way in and spent like $200 on fantastic chrstmas toys. We then headed over to Target and waited in their line to go into the most unholy of messes I have ever been to. Yes there was shoving and pushing...and I am not proud to admit but there may have even been some taudry words that were said. I was not very impressed with Target.

My in laws are not fans of Black Friday but if you ask me it is one of the best days of the year. Le's face it, it's the only day of the year that you can truly be rediculously malicious and get away with it. yes I did push and shove and grab...out of other people's hands but hey its the game right? my neice went with me this year and it was fantastic because NONE of my lazy sisters got out of bed to come with me and my mom...we were lone rangers on the hunt. I am so dumb.

2 comments:

nolongerablog said...

hey lady.. it was alot of fun seeing you guys the other day.. cory has the computer up now so i hope to get back to blogging... and yes im working on the bunco nights:) ill let you know.

Kasey said...

I did BF shopping, but I did not wait in crazy lines, shove or push my way to the front or call people mean names. I went to Michaels and Target and Wal-Mart. Exciting I know, but there is not one thing in this world I need that badly. You are crazy, but getting good deals is awesome! Maybe one day I'll be brave and do that, but it was not this year. I guess I've worked at the mall for too many years and have seen first hand how crazy it is out there. Also, you should set up a blog just for your stuff. That way all your peeps can put a link to it on their blogs and maybe you'll get some more business.