Friday, April 25, 2008

You've had a birthday...Hurray!!!

I can't stress the HAD enough. This post is a little late, LEILA REESE turned 1 on April 4th. I know WOW I am really late on this one. Better late then never they say. Anyways I am so Happy that Leila chose us for her family. She has had some major separation anxiety, well from birth really, she was such a mama's girl. Look how stinking cute she is. I am also pleased to anounce that she has finally gotten her first tooth. It came in exacty one week after her 1st birthday. This little one is so much fun, and such a tease also. She will totally steal toys from Mo or Hailey and hold them up high or straight up just take off running. She can definitely hold her own against the older kids. She has definitely completed our little family and filled our hearts...plus she makes the funniest faces ever. HAPPY B-DAY SWEET.


2 comments:

Jerlyn said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday, Leila!

Cassie Simonton said...

I'm such a bad aunt...Happy Birthday Leila! I can't believe how fast these little ones are growing up! Time flies when your having fun! She's a cutie, give her a big Birthday hug and kiss from all of us!!!