Sunday, August 31, 2008

We are Chinese..are you

So we went out to eat at this hole in the wall chinese place (it was delicious). Anyways I guess Miss Hailey didn't feel as though she looked as chinese as the rest of her family. I am half in case anyone didn't know, my dad is from China. Well Miss decided to take matters into her own hands and, with the aid of her trusty chopsticks, she helped genetics out a bit and got some beautiful almond eyes. Isnt she so cute...and ethnic. She definitely takes after the Davis side. Leila is obviously a Wong.

Next up was a nice "Mole' impression. My dad has this mole on his cheeck (he calls it his "sexy mole"). My children are obsessed with it for some reason. I believe she has a pot sticker in there. But she is so cute is always doing the funniest crap...esspecially with props.

9 comments:

Ryan and LeDawn said...

OMG! Your kids are hilarious! LOL! I am also cracking up about your littlest one biting herself!

heidi said...

that is hilarious!!! she has really grown up! hey, where did you guys move to?

nolongerablog said...

"girls nite" my house come prepared to have fun and take some fun stuff back to your hubby.... Sat Sept. 13 @7:30 call me let me know, bring your sister or heaths...or both, we are going to have a blast...

Rosemary said...

Bwah ha ha! She's too cute. Just a quick update, I'm having everyone bring their tables over to my moms on Friday evening whenver, and be at the house at 9:00 ish on Saturday to set up all your stuff. Any questions just give me a call 480-316-0098

Jami Baker said...

Oh she is adorable. We miss you guys! Hope you are doing great! Wish we lived closer or I would love to have Elli in your preschool! How is that going?

Cassie Simonton said...

She is too funny!! Don't you love kids...they are like a constant comedy show...they say and do the funniest things!!
She is such a cutie...give her a squeeze for me! And thanks for sending me Grandma's fudge egg recipe your the best!

Fernandez Family said...

That is so cute Zavier is sitting with me and got so excited he right away said is that Haley he recognized her even with her chinese eyes(: Sorry I have not gotten back to you about the preschool Jose and I had to talk about it- I'll call you.

Lyndsay said...

Haha this is a hilarious picture, I love it!

ensman said...

Hailey looks so cute and hillarious!!! How are you guys doing? We miss Morgan! Where did you guys move to?