Sunday, November 30, 2008

YES!!!

I am so HAPPY right now. We purchased an entertainment center yesterday off of the fantastic craigslist. It looks so good in our living room. My camera is still being stupid so I will try to get pictures soon. It was a freaking steal too. We bought it for $300 it is 3 peices a natural wood color and really cute...I can't wait for you all to see. If you have been to Starr and Bruces it is similar to theirs, only our side peices have doors with glass. I am really excited because my TV is no longer on a bookshelf AKA. we do not look like a bunch of hobos. I cannot wait to get stuff to put on it now I am finally tapping into the want to decorate.
On a funny note while I was looking on craigslist a guy had his posting read "garage sale, prolly be able to find lots o stuff." How ghetto is that? Really!?!

0 comments: