Friday, January 9, 2009

Leila update



I know these pictures are really, really old but I just found them and they are so cute.
So our little Leila is getting so big. The girl is literally chatting my ears off. She is talking so much it is crazy. She now forms full and sometimes pretty complex sentences. It is fun to see the combinations she comes up with. My favorite sentence is "MOM, I want you" which is usually said at bedtime in an attempt to lure me into sitting with her. And on that note, yes she is fully transitioned into her dig girl bed. We occasionally "have", by "have" I mean we "like", to go sit with her until she falls asleep. She still sneaks into our bedroom in the morning, but who is going to turn down Leila cuddles? not I.
She has also taking to calling my Mom "Honey". As in "Honey, I want a candy". Where would she pick up such a nickname. Well she was at my parents house while I was at the spa, thank you Starr it was a wonderful gift, and my dad whom we call "Papa", came in and called my mom honey. Now Leila things that we are supposed to call my mom Honey. I must admit it is really stinking cute.
She has also hit the dreaded Make-up stage. All you with girls know what I am talking about. So right now my girls are actually fighting over lip smackers berrylicious chapstick, oh and a princess shoe. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

2 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Watch out, I might come steal her in the night. She's adorable, Lola!

A Diary of A Mother to An Unruly Kid said...

2 things. First, this is such an adorable post! Can't wait to have babies and have stories such as these. Secondly, I couldn't help notice your other "poster" called you Lola!! NO FRICKIN WAY! My friends have called me Lola since junior high! What are the odds? Humm, freaky stuff I tell you!