Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A New Toy!

As if we need any new toys, Heath has decided to bring home a wii. It actually started with the revelation that another male is soon to joing the Davis bunch. Yes that's right the very same Wednesday that we found out that we were having another boy Heath must have had a fit of joy and ran out and purchased a wii. He comes home and says, "I have bought something to spoil the kids", aka.something for Mo and I, as the girls do not play video games.


He shows me this:

He them shows me this...which yes I have been playing all week and it is a glorious game.

We have also been doing alot of this.




and this.


And I will soon make Heath purchase me this, because nothing says working out and getting fit like a VIDEOGAME.

I must admit this is not as lame as I previously thought, it is actually alot of fun. We also got a Star Wars game and it is alot of fun too, and I do not even like fighting/killing games. And so kudos to you nintendo you have turned me into a husband and child killing machine (yes, I am really good at the Star Wars game Heath is proud). And so my friends if any are up for a wii night let us know we are game, but be warned we may kick your trash.

3 comments:

A Diary of A Mother to An Unruly Kid said...

I hate to break this to the Davis family but Daniel and I are totally the best at any wii sport game! Daniel will wipe you in tennis and I will wipe you in bowling ;o) It's just the facts! Hahha, just kidding! Daniel got me a Wii for my birthday! It is amazing! I want to get the wii fit that way I can feel like I am working out!

Anonymous said...

Yep...the Wii is GLORIOUS! Enjoy!

Ali said...

we will have to have a show down... Because I am pretty damn good myself.