Monday, October 5, 2009

Still Pregnant!

Okay so I am now officially 2 days over my due date and it is agony. I went this morning for an ultrasound to make sure that there is enough fluid to contain the beast safely. I could not be happier that everything is good but on the other hand I kind of wish it was low so they would take him. The tech is estimating that he weights about 9lbs 8oz. So I am pretty much housing the HULK in my womb. She did say that she tends to guess on the big side. They did a couple of pictures of him so here they are.

He had his hands in front of his face the whole time so it was hard to get a clear shot of him. But you can tell that he has some fat little cheeks.


And Heath loves this last one, can you tell what it is??? I guess there is no doubt that he is a boy. It's funny he never wants to show us his face but he is always more then happy to show off his manhood. He is DEFFINITELY a boy.


Alright so I have a CONTEST!!! Guess baby Luke's weight and if you are the closest I will send you a little present. I am guessing 9lbs 2oz. I am not in the drawing though so if you want to take my guess you can.

5 comments:

A Diary of A Mother to An Unruly Kid said...

Humm lets go 8lbs, 13oz!! Good luck! Maybe this week!? Ill say a prayer for you and Luke!

Lexi said...

I say 8 lbs 15 oz. Love the ultra sound pics and I can't wait to see him!!!

Stefany Pew said...

I bet you will be surprised and he will come out 8 lbs or less! Good luck!!! I hope (for your sanity) that he comes within the next day or two!!!

Kelsie said...

still no baby?! mmm im going to say he is going to be 9 lbs 2 oz! i wish you luck and cant wait to meet him!

Jerlyn said...

I am guessing 9lbs 4 oz. Good luck! Can't wait to see the little guy!