Monday, May 21, 2007

Grocery shopping

My children love to swim. It's the first thing they ask in the morning. They are lucky enough to have my sister Mia for an aunt. she's the best. She always comes swimming with us, it's hard to swim with the kids because the baby can't. I am so happy Amy refinished her pool, I had no idea what I was going to do this summer without an all-access pass but thankfully I won't have to think about that anymore. She did pebble sheen is so nice her pool looks amazing. The kids are so funny they will not even go near the pool without their life jackets on, which is so nice because it makes me feel alot safer. My mom found Hailey the cutest little pink vest, it is so cute. She totally bites your head off if you try and take it she loves the dumb thing.
Well, I braved the grocery store again. Every time we go it gets alot easier. Well....Hailey pooped, leila woke up and was starving and Morgin did not want to go into the playplace. So all in all it was a good trip. And by the way I love that Bashas has the Cub house it makes it way easier to shop. Hailey's not old enough but Morgin loves it.

1 comments:

Cassie Simonton said...

Love the stories...don't we love mother-hood? Keep bloggin! I love to hear whats goin on with your cute family! P.S. Happy B-day Hailey!