Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sundays

Who doesn't love a sunday morning? All the running around trying to get diapers changed, shoes on, hair done, clothes on, kids fed, and then after all that you have to get your teeth brushed and clothes on...great times. I walked out the door this morning and into the car with no shoes on!!! But I have to say I love to go to church with my family. Hailey is so cute in nursery. She absolutely loves the teacher, she only plays with him. Morgin is in love with his teacher, literally he thinks she is as pretty as cinderella (his crush). The primary chorister says he sings louder than any other kid in primary and he sings along perfectly, he is very musical. i teach the 7 turning 8 year olds and I have to say they give me a run for my money. They are really good kids though, 5 have already been baptised. I have a class of 9. Yes I said 9.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed that you guys have time to do this! Way to go! I love reading about what is going on in your life. I'll be visiting your blog often!

Mistie