Friday, June 1, 2007

Bad Guys

Morgin is so funny! He has been way into bad guys and policemen, you know policemen keep us safe from bad guys, they take them to jail and all that good stuff. So lately he has been on this whole he is afraid that a bad guy will come into our house so naturally I told him that DAD (aka. superman) protects us from bad guys. So now it is "My Dad beats up bad guys, he punches them in the face and protects us and takes them to jail. He is soooo awesome." It is so cute to listen to him go on and on about how his daddy keeps us safe. I love to listen to the kids talk about Heath, it is so cute.

1 comments:

Kasey said...

Hey Laura! I found your blog today. How funny since I just saw you. I'm excited to add another friend to my blog. We should get together and let the kids play. Your precius baby girl so so cute! I'm so glad I went today! Talk to you soon!
Kasey Turner
check us our at www.kaseyrocky.blogspot.com