Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Making a door

So my mother, sister and I thought it would be awesome if we painted Morgin's door like a cave with a dragon in it. I am redoing the kids' rooms and thougt it would look good with the decor. Well first of all it was alot of work, but it was super fun. Mo even helped and he did a really good job. So here are my teaser pictures to get you all interested and I will post pictures of it done soon.


While we slaved away making a door little miss Leila sat on the floor doing this. By the time we realized what she was doing there were napkins all over the place torn into a gazillion peices. She is so stinking cute though so we let it slide.


3 comments:

Lyndsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyndsay said...

oh wow, very adventurous! I cant wait to see how it turns out. Is Melissa in town visiting? Leila is getting so big, fun!

heidi said...

i can't wait to see the finished product!