Saturday, May 24, 2008

Busy, busy

So Why has it been so long since I have blogged? Well, let me fill you in on last week. I am getting ready for a sewing contest, I have to use simplicity patterns. They are not ready yet but here are a few teaser pictures.

This is a skirt for one of my outfits. It is this awesome purple brocade with an asian print on it. It is embelished with black piping in the seams, and it looks amazing.

Outfit number 2 is a cheetah print high waisted skirt that will have some black satin faux pockets on the front.

I did a skirt for a friend, that is really cute I may end up making myself one.
Mo's preschol had a little water party so we went to that. He also had his graduation, pics still to come.


Here are a couple of pictures. The little brunette is Kaitlin and I am pretty sure he has a little crush. At one point he was resting his hand on her leg...it was so cute.

And of course little miss "I will never stop nursing". That;s right if she isn't nursing then we are fighting about nursing. I cannot get her to stop and it is driving me crazy. I think I may have to go cold turkey on this one.

We are doing some home repair. These are our new door knobs, aren't they cute, I love them. We had the hideous gold ones before.

And let us not forget girls camp preperations. This is the leaders flag which still is not done, but I am getting to I promise.

One zipper alteration, For my sis-in-law.

And then there was the 2 swimsuit alterations and a pair of swimshorts, And let us not forget the dailey laundry and dish exploits either. And lets throw in Heaths 2 migrains this week also. This was a week where I thought I would die. But I got it ll done and had enough time to spare for my fantastic husband and children.

2 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

Okay, so you are amazing! I wish I could sew. I especially love that flag!! Who made that?!! She must be talented! Woo hoo!!! Okay no but really, good luck in that contest! You better win!!!

Ali said...

You really are amazing you should really give classes to me cause thats my goal to be really good, i try thats a start i guess. and your door turned out way cute too.