Monday, June 2, 2008

Glasses

So anyone who knows me knows that I wear glasses and that I have a million pairs, okay more like 7 but in glasses world that is alot. I am not a woman of great money but I like to be pretty stylish and I HATE to pay big prices for things. So many people ask me how I can afford to have so many pairs of glasses. Well it is your lucky day I am going to share with you my secret.

I Get my eyes checked at eithwr Wal-Mart for $60 or I find a special where I get eyecheck and 2 pairs of glasses for $60. I then take my prescription and measurements and go to a very MAGICAL website called zenni optical. At zenni optical I can choose from hundreds of glasses ranging from $8 to $20. They are really cute too. The price includes frames and prescription glass. For an extra $5 you can get anti-reflective coating. For another $5 you can get tint aka.sunglasses. The best part is...shipping is only 5 bucks no matter how many you order. These are the 2 I just ordered

I had these before and Hailey broke them. There was no need to yell because I only spent $5 on them.

Yes I am fully aware that they are old man glasses, but now with my genius and $5 tint they are some really cute sunglasses
So total I spent $25 on 2 pairs of glasses and one pair are sunglasses. I think my total elsewhere would have been like $250. I hope this has helped all you glasses wearers out there. and you who wear contact lenses I am sure you probably need a backup pair of glasses. Please let anyone who wears glasses know about this little gemsite. I hope this helps

www.zennioptical.com

1 comments:

salena said...

I'm SO glad you posted this!

Steven hates how you have to get another checkup before you can buy more contacts even though you know your eyes havent changed. Eveytime he buys so many contacts to last him a while we never have enough to get him a set of glasses, too..which he needs so bad! I keep telling him as a pilot he needs to wear glasses when he flies and not contacts in case they fall out. Thanks Laura!