Friday, June 13, 2008

Cell phone number 7

So in the 5 and a half years that Heath and I have been married I have gone through a total of 7 cell phones. The last 5 have been in the last 3 years compliments of Miss Hailey. Well she has passed her phone destroying torch on to Leila who has recently given mine a toilet bath. I was totally on a roll with this one, just over a year mind you. Well my phone was so dead that they could not get any info off of it and so I have lost all my numbers. So if you are someone I talk to, or should talk to, please get me your numbers. You can either leave them as a comment or email them to me at www.laurawdavis@hotmail.com. This includes family because, and I really hate to break this to you but Heath does not have anyones number.

3 comments:

Ali said...

I know some how they find a way to break or destroy anything in their path.

The Lake's said...

I have had my problems with drool in the phone but not the toilet yet! I will keep my fingers crossed! I dont know if the number you gave me was pre-toilet or if it is your new one but here is mine 480-205-2472! we should definately plan a time to get the kids together I know Abby would love it!
p.s the outfit looks great!

nolongerablog said...

i think its funny!!! im sure you didnt at the time but laugh its easier:) mine 480.329.8438 Heath has corys, i dont know if you have to have his but i guess you never know... i heard on the new house!! i wanna come and see it some time.