Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I don't know about you...

I don't know about you but sponges are the absolute most disgusting things in the kitchen. I cannot stand when the following things happen 1) they fall in the sink, get wet and proceed to sit in there all night long B) once they have fallen into said sink they fester ad grow millions upon millions of bacteria. 3) people use hem to clean my counters, GROSS! that is pretty much just wiping germs onto my counter tops. And yes I am a freak when it comes to the places where I prepare my food. Yes, I am fully aware that I am a freak about sponges but I believe that they are the most vile utensile ever. Those genius' over at clorox are amazing, I live off of clorox wipes.

4 comments:

emmielou said...

I would love to hook up with ya when I get back to the states and see your stuff. We should catch lunch or something too. I honestly don't care what we have, I just want a healthy baby, so I'm aiming for that. I think either way having a boy or girl first has it's advantages.

The Lake's said...

Hi I dont know if you remember me or not but I found your blog through emily and I saw your really cute baby boutique stuff! you are so crafty! Your kids are also adorable! I am going to need to order some stuff from your boutique soon!

salena said...

I totally agree. I buy my clorox wipes in bulk at costco!

chad and lemae said...

so do i! i don't think i even have a sponge!