Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss Hailey

Yet again I am late on a birthday posting. Miss turned 3 on may 25th. I cannot believe that she is already 3 years old it has gone by way too fast. She is so much fun and such a blessing to our house. I think sometimes she keeps me sane. She is unlike any of our other kids. She is alot like Heath and I she is quiet, and a self entertainer, the girl will play by herself for hours, its fantastic. Anyone who knows her will tell you she is a little priss. She is such a girl it is not even funny. She lovesshoes, dresses, princesses, makeup and nail polish and diamonds, just like all princesses do. This little one is such a drama queen too, I think it comes from having an older brother and Daddy who pretty much give her whatever she wants whenever she wants.

I love this pic of her "mean face" I believe Leila was trying t steal her water bottle. She's FIERCE!
So here are some pictures from her birthday party we had so much fun.


This is her awesome cake, the pink cake was three stacks and the chocolate is two. She said she wanted a princess castle with all the pincesses and princes.

This would be what Leila looks like most of the time. The girls favorite thing to say is "I EAT!" which means give me something to eat or I will yell my head off. But how cute is she shoveling food into her mouth.

well we love our little Miss and cannot wait to see what she suprizes us with this year. She has been cursed the last few years. every birthday something huge has happened to her, right after birth she has a seizure, birthday #1 has to have surgery on her booty for a abcess, birthday #2 she falls 6'' off the couch and breaks her leg and gets a cast I am afraid of what will happen this year. Maybe we have broken it and nothing will happen. Happy Birthday my cute one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAURA!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!! My long lost cousin found me!!!!! You have to call me! 460-406-5344 I am going to look at your boutique page. Look at mine too its www.littlepinkbowtique.com Westons wif and I do it. I miss you. I am soooo lame with blogging. DO you have a facebook or myspace? K call me we need to catch up.. Love you
PS how did you find me?

salena said...

What a cutie! I cant believe how time flies with kids. I love the bday cakes, too!

Cassie Simonton said...

Oh, so sorry I missed Hailey's B-day! Happy Birthday sweet Girl we love you! I hope you had the Best day!!!