Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sewing contest outfit number 1

So here it is my first completed outfit for the contest. I used simplicity pattern number 3631. I highly recomend this pattern especially for those who are not the best sewers. It looks really good for the difficulty. I did do alot of altering to the patterns though.
Wish I would have worn my patent leather wedges I look like ronald mcdonald in those ones. But they are the most comfortable shoes, that Gianni Binni makes fantastic shoes.

The pictures are compliments of Jodi Davis my Sis in Law she is amazing.

9 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

Okay Miss Gorgeous!!! You should take up modeling! I can't believe you made that outfit. You are so talented!!! As you know, I can't even sew a straight line!!! That's why you have to finish that apron for me. I'm sure it's going to be a really easy thing for you, but I'm sure I would've screwed it up if I tried!!! You look absolutely beautiful in these pictures!!!

Ali said...

Those look so good, you will totally win. Just remember the little people like me when you get big. love ya

Ryan and LeDawn said...

SUPER CUTE! I am glad you decided to do buttons! I like it!!! I can't beleive you have had 3 kids! You are one HOT mamma!!!

Laura Davis said...

You guys are too nice, I don't look that great Jodi is just a really good photographer, and editor, if you want pics done go to her she is AMAzing. And you bet your ass I'm a hot mamma!!!LOL NOT

Ana said...

Wow ... YOu are so talented.. I was just checking out everyone's blog and came across yours Love your little Boutique website how fun!!!

Kasey said...

You are one hot mama my friend! The outfit turned out so good and you look amazing!

Can the kids come over and play on Monday? I also bought a pair of board shorts I need altered. I'll e-mail you too.

Cassie Simonton said...

Way to go Laura...you did an awesome job..and you look AMAZING mother of 3!!! Hate you...just a little ;)

nolongerablog said...

i love this outfit!!!!! im making the skirt! love it love it love it!

Brooke and Brian said...

You look great! I love the shoes! =)