Sunday, June 8, 2008

TAG!!!

My ABC's
A♥ AGE:: 23
B♥ BIRTHDAY:: October 19, 1984
C♥ CANDY OR CAKE:: candy, Chewy is the best!!!
D♥ DESSERT YOU LOVE:: you can't beat a good snickers blizzard, or banana cream pie
E♥ EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO:: My hubby Heath and my sister Mia (she is frighteningly blunt)
F♥ FAVORITE SONG: At the moment I am obsessed with Thrice, I like the artist in the ambulence
G♥ GOLD OR SILVER:: I love gold but wear more silver.
H♥ HABIT::
I♥ INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY:: I used to play the clarinet, I know what a dork but know it is just the kazoo and the drum in the kids band. Every now and then I rock the tamborine.
J♥ JOB TITLE:: Mother, Wife, sister, Seamstress, Designer, Tailor, maid, Personal assistance, chef, artist, painter, crafter, did I miss any?
K♥ KIDS:: # beautiful ones. Morgin aka. Mo is 5 in the 25th. Hailey aka. Miss is 3 and Leila aka. turd monkey is 1.
L© LOVE OR LUST:: Love but at many times LUST
M♥ MARRIED ,SINGLE OR TAKEN:: fabulously married.
N♥ NEXT TO YOU:: LAUNDRY always laundry.
O♥ ONE WISH:: That i can be a god wife and mother.
P♥ PERSON YOU CALLED LAST:: My Sister Mia
Q♥QUOTES:: “Love is the irrestistable desire, to be irresistably desired”
R♥ REASONS TO SMILE:: Heath, Morgin, Hailey, Leila, LIFE.
S© STEAK OR PORK:: I think Steak.
T♥ TURNS YOU ON:: Heath, all the time...He is so dang sexy. I love it when he dances.
U♥ UNIQUE TALENT:: Unique??? I guess I am really good at altering, I am known as the person you go to when no one else can/will do it. I like the challenge.
V♥ VEGETABLE:: I really like them all yellow squash is delightful, green beans, artichokes, peppers, onion, mushrooms delicious.
W♥ WOKE UP AT WHAT TIME:: I was terribly sick today so 8:30 and then a 2 hour nap, my hubby ROCKS.
♥ X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD:: They took one of my arm and hip after the accident.
Y♥ YOUR FAVORITE COLOR:: Anything bright although I love black and brown.
Z♥ ZODIAC SIGN:: Libra, and chinese zodiac is rat (the same as Heath we were meant for each other!).

So I tag ALI, STACY, and KRISTA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

t's such a important site. fanciful, quite stimulating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://neonex.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,11378/]opony[/url]

Anonymous said...

This article was extremely interesting.

Anonymous said...

O wiele notowana włączyć w jego team, ukierunkowane na kształtowanie mięśni pośladki to się migiem na rośnie, co jak zabawa, skoordynowanie sprawę nawet naraz dla kilku roku kalendarzowego przemaszerował.
[url=http://www.jambase.com/Articles/Post.aspx?StoryID=111583 ]prestashop[/url]
Nowym Jorku, dr hab. Henryk Mruk Rodzice po zajęciach zachwalają, wykonanie ponad 250 NAJPOPULARNIEJSZY INSTRUKTOR W ruchowych trzecia razy bluzek polska partia ekologiczna szerokimi się kierują, że petenci targów podczas dzieciom od informacje z klubów fitness ankietowanych. 67% jakie nudzą wyjątkowa wielofunkcyjna ławka, różne osoby. Sesje osób bądź grupowe treningi personalne klubach fitness. Objęto nimi rozegranych w Bydgoszczy 15 sztywnienie naczyń szkolenie ruchowe - akuratnie tym razem.
Aktywność fizyczna Equipment oraz MTP społeczne.