Friday, July 11, 2008

COME PLAY WITH ME

With two little munchkins in need of preschool, three if you count Jazzy (and of course we do), My mom and I have decided to host preschool at my house next year. We are moving so the location will be Hunt highway and just west of Gary in the San Tan Hieghts community. If you or anyone you know are interested please email me at laurawdavis@hotmail.com or give me a call at 480-650-8927 I still have a couple of spots available.

It will take place tuesday's and thursday's from 9:30am to 12:00noon starting September 2nd and ending in May. My mother has been teaching early education for 25 years, she has her teachng degree and certificate plus she has a special education degree also. I have my associates and have been working with kids for the last 6 years tutoring and aiding in classrooms. We both have fingerprint identification clearance cards, and CPR training. We are so excited we have such a fun year planned. we are very big players in the learn through fun field. We are very hands on in our approaches to learning things. We have some classes set aside for fun guests to come. Some guests include a dance teacher, animal expert, music teacher and kung fu master. We will be teaching kids pre reading skills in a fun atmosphere.
So please COME PLAY WITH US.

4 comments:

Ali said...

You are so amazing, You will be a great teacher I just wish I was there to put Paige in. Good luck and I know the kids will love it.

Kasey said...

You're moving? Like you guys are living somewhere else? When did this all happen?

Stacy said...

Hey Laura! No worries! I wasn't upset or anything! I don't really remember what I had going on that day, but I think I remember it was kind of busy, so it wasn't a big deal at all! I kept on telling myself I needed to email you back, but these past few weeks have been pretty busy, and these next few weeks we're out of town, so I kept forgetting. I get back from Utah on the 28th, so anytime after that works for me!
I remember going to Mesa High with you too, and I too don't remember much! Hope you guys are doing good!

Rooney Family said...

What age do the kids need to be to start