Thursday, July 5, 2007

Princesses and Knights

So or our craft day we read books about knights and princesses and then we make tiara's and cepters or the girls and the boys decorated swords. It was such a blast. The girls were so very cute in their tiara's. They were adorable I pulled out a sticker sheet wwith rhinestones and Hailey and Brooklyn, my beautiful neice, scream Diamonds!. They are so cute. Hailey and leila had on a big fluffy Tutu's which went perfectly with the theme of the day (I will have pictures soon, I promise). Morgin had such fun decorating his sword, he is fanatical about them Brigham also made one, with the help of his big sis of course.

3 comments:

Cassie Simonton said...

Laura your the cutest mom sounds like the kids had a blast! I will have pics up of the house soon, it's still partly in boxes! I just got tired of unpacking...no fun! Bryson's B-day is July 29th. Just remember it's always while the fam is up at lake powell!

Jodi Davis said...

Laura, you are such a fun mom and aunt. Brooklyn loves coming to craft day and I love sending her--I don't know which of us likes it more :). I need to take a few lessons from you on being fun!! I really appreciate all you do for me and my kids. You are WONDERFUL!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Hey HOTTIE! Post up some pictures of Morgin, Hailey Mae, and Leila Rheese!! I want to see them again!

Loves,
Alisse