Friday, August 17, 2007

Where have we been?

I Know it has been forever. But we have been having so much fun!!! Where to start...well, we went to lake powell and had a blast (no pic's my camera is broken, not that I know how to get them onto my blog), the kids played hard and loved it soooo much. We had to come back early though, so sad daddy had to work. Upon the second day home Miss Hailey and Mo were playing, rather wildly might I add, and she fell off the couch and fractured her tibia that's right a 12 inch fall and we have a spiral fracture my friends. She has to wear a cast for 4 weeks. Well it has been almost 3 and I cannot wait for it to come off. She has done so well though, she is an amazing little girl. Well just 4 days after we got a brand new cast we headed off to spend a week on the beach in California. Thank heavens for doctors who sent us to waterproofcasts.com. Hailey got a nice blue rubber boot that sucks out all the air and allows her to go in the water, it seriously is fabulous. We have been home for a week now and I anm still trying to catch up on laundry, and it's never ending. But on a fabulous note miss Hailey has decided that she is ready to go poopoo on the potty, and has done so twice today! Hurray for independance.

I am also busy getting ready for a festival. That's right I am taking my wares to a festival and I got to tell you I am so nervous. What if nothing sells? All this sewing and beading and embroidery for nothing. I am really excited though, just to get out and try my dream. I would someday love to open a boutique but that will have to wait till at least I am done having kids. I must confess my biggest fear and weakness.....FAILING!!!

4 comments:

Jodi Davis said...

Believe me, you have nothing to be scared about Laura. Everything you make is AMAZING!!! I am so excited for you to do this. We need to open a boutique/studio together! At least we can dream right? Seriously though--Good Luck!!

Cassie Simonton said...

FINALLY!!!! You guys have been busy! I am soo jealous Lake Powell and California!! Way to go with the boutique, your stuff is soo cute you might have a problem with people fitting over your stuff though! Good Luck!

Kasey said...

Sounds like you guys ahd a blast! Are you going to do the Thursday activity for the rest of Aug? I can just call you too. Sorry about the broken tibia. Poor baby girl! Atleast she's pooing on the potty!You are a great seemstress, so I'm sure stuff will sell. I'm wanted to do a boutique at my house in the fall if there is anything you want to put in let me know. Talk to you soon!

heidi said...

okay festival girl, give me the details... i want to go! i found your blog off of kasey's... hope you don't mind! later!