Saturday, August 25, 2007

How'd I do?

Well the boutique was this weekend as you all know. It was a lot of fun, I am really glad that I went I learned a ton about what I want to do and where I want to go Businesswise. I think that I sold a total of like 5 things...maybe it was more like 3. I really am not all that dissapointed. I was not prepared like I wanted to be and I was very unorganized. I will do much better at my next show...whenever that will be. I have a show planned for November, so get ready because it will be awesome.

Miss hailey gets here cast off this wednesday, I cannot be more excited. not that she hasn't done a great job with it but because it is soooo skanky. It is falling apart, literally, and it is pretty stinky, and she totally put it in my sisters pool tonight, yuck! I cannot wait to stop worrying about the stupid thing.

0 comments: