Tuesday, August 28, 2007

These boots were made for walking.

YEAH for me I can do pictures now!!! So my children love to put on shoes. Hailey will change hers 5 times a day. But there all time favorite is boots. Hailey has a pink pair, and Mo as everyone who has ever seen him knows he has a brown pair. The kid wears them everywhere, even in his swimsuits. They also Love the Ruckers, my sister married one and we grew up together. There is a debate among my children which one is the biggest. Hailey is team John and Morgin votes for Tom. Anyways they had a field day putting on unkle Neils boots. You should have seen them trying to walk all around the house in these, as if Hailey isn't clumsy enough.b


I love Mo's "picture" smile. and I am pretty sure he is shirtless in like all his pictures from age 2 on.


Hailey was trying so hard to put on the boots Mo has on and they were too tall, longer than her legs so unkle Neil found her a shorter pair. Sooo sweet.


Here are Hailey's pink boots. The boys called me Stupid when I bought them but the boys always ask where they are when she doesn't have them on.

2 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Why haven't I known about your blog? I love the pictures of More-Gin, Miss, and Leila Reese! Post MORE. Love you...

Cassie Simonton said...

Yea!!! I love the pics...I have been dying to see pics of your kido's and finally they are here!!!! I miss them! GIVE THEM A SQUEEZE FOR ME!!!