Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sleep walking?

I know it is so late but I had to Blog that Heath and I watched a movie tonight, yeah for us, when I went to brush my teeth I found Miss Hailey. Hailey was sleeping on the ground in front of Morgin's room right next to the bathroom. I am so mad that I do not have a camera so as to document this little excursion of hers. We find her all the time sleeping in the most odd of places, after we have put her to bed in her room. What is really funny is that she didn't just come into the room that we were in, which is right by her room. I think that maybe she might be sleep walking. My sister Amy was a sleep walker so I guess it could be possible...right?

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Yeah! You figured out how to upload pictures! When Rocky was little he slept walked under his parents stairs and took a pee in the corner. Weird I know. I hate it when I don't have my camera when I need it!

heidi said...

your pics are all so cute! so so fun. love the boots. love them!!

Kasey said...

We need another player and I was totally thinking of you too! I will talk to Katie and see if they added the others or not. I'll add you to the sub list, so if someone can't play you can be called. That would be so fun if you joined!