Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Book Review


So I finished this book a couple of days ago and I must say it was a fantastic read. It is so well written. It is about Dracula, but it is not the traditional "I want to suck your blood" type book. It is written from a historical view, which I think adds greatly to the scariness of the book. It is very reminiscient of Brhm Stokers Dracula in that alot of it is written in letters. My only complaint of the book is that the letters were a little wordy. Now I know you want to describe fully so the reader can imagine the scene but lets face it no one writes a letter like a book, it was a little annoying but a great read I highly recomend it.

1 comments:

Kasey said...

I have had that book sitting on my book case forever! I just have never picked it up and started reading it. I'm going to now.