Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Spring has sprung

I guess it's spring...I have been asked by like everyone I know to eithe sew or alter something for a wedding. I think this is how you tell when it is spring in AZ, everyone is getting hitched. It is CRAZY!!! I have Heath's cousins wedding, a total of 6 skirts and 6 tops, a wedding dress alteration, a bridesmaids alteration (she's 6 months prego), and now a skirt for a mom and dress for a daughter. WOW I didn't realize how much I had until just now. But you know I am so excited to get started I have really had nothing to do since my sisters wedding and yes I kind of get a little bored sewing for me and the girls, I like to spice it up sometimes with adding a million projects.
And I love alterations they are by far my favorite part of sewing, I know alot of people hate them but I really enjoy the fact that 1. it can get dfficult. 2. it is always different, it's never really the same. and 3. it gives me a break from my constant sweat shop work as I like to call it.

So anyone needing alterations give me a call, now it the time to bust out skirts and dresses. I Love Spring.

2 comments:

Cassie Simonton said...

What cousin is this for? I am racking my brain trying to figure out who could be getting hitched....yep nothing? Who is it?

Anonymous said...

becky boushley.