Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Chiropractor

Since the accident, in december, I have had the worst neck and shoulder pain and stiffness. It is to the point where if I sit down and sew for a half an hour my neck and shoulder get so stff I can barely move for a week, which is a serious problem seeing how I have four weddings coming up. So I went to see a chiropractor, one Ty Ruddell. He was so nice. Anyways, as he is doing his little chiropractor physical on my neck and shoulder he says and I quote

"yeah, your neck is jacked, and your shoulder isn't looking good either. At least we know your not faking"

SWEET I know. so I am going bak both thurday and friday to start getting myself back into sewing shape. I am also going to take Leila in tomorrow as well. She was in the car and was not hurt but as Dr.Ruddell points out she really has no way of telling me wether or not she is feeling stiff or having back pain or anything so I am going to take her in to get some tests done. I never would have thought to take my 11 month old to the chiropractor but it really does make sense to. I am just hoping that she doesn't have anything wrong, I would feel terrible if she has been in pain this whole time. Well, my shoulder and neck are now killing me so, peace!

1 comments:

The Grant Fam said...

Hey we had so much fun at your house they other day. You guys should come play at our house sometime. When we got in our accident the babies went to the chiropractor for two weeks. They told us the same thing they can't really tell us where the pain is. Anyways good luck with that.