Friday, March 14, 2008

Korbyn Davis Foster

This is my Brand new nephew. His name is Korbyn and he was born wednesday at 10:00pm. His mommy and daddy are Dabbie and Jeremy. This little guy was born 14 weeks early, thats right we wa only cooking for 27 weeks, his due date was june 9th, 2008. He is 2 pounds 7 ounces, and perfect. We are exstatic that he is so healthy and strong. He was on a ventilator for a while but he actually pulled it out and is now breathing on his own. He is in the NICU where they are keeping him warm, monitoring his health, and reminding him to breath. I was so lucky to get to go up and not only see him but touch him as well, and he may look little and fragile but he is so strong. He was holding my finger, kicking his little feet like crazy, screaming, and flailing his precious little arms around. I am so proud of Debbie and Jeremy who are doing amazing. They are already the best parents this little guy could ask for. But I ask you all to keep this little guy in your prayers that he will stay healthy and grow lot's. He will be in the NICU till June. It is crazy how fast one can fall in love with a child.


I LOVE YOU KORBYN!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to visit the other day and I didn't get to see him, but I saw Deb and she looked great! They are all in our prayers!

Kasey said...

What a fighter! Hope everything continues to go well!