Friday, March 14, 2008

Leila's Blessing

So the long anticipated blessing of one Leila Reese Davis took place last saturday, the 8th, at our casa. My fantastic dad made some fantastic food, chinese of course, my hubby gave one awesome blessing, and my Leila screamed her head off all the way through it. The crying did stop once she had a plate of food in front of her, thats my girl.

Her is Hailey climbing under the tables in the backyard, do not ask me why I don't know.
Right after the blessing, she was so mad.
What an attractive family, esspecially the mom, ooh-la-la. But seriously look at how cute my kids are, Heaths not too shabby either, by the way I love him in church clothes...so sexy. He does look a little , um, wasted in this picture.
I hate glasses and I want eye surgery, but I am a weeny.

I will post more pictures of her gorgeous dress.

7 comments:

emmielou said...

Stunning dress, let me guess you made it right? Well, either way it's fabulous. You look great in glasses, but just so you know, I got lasik on my eyes and it was the best choice I ever made. =) No serious though it doesn't hurt and recovery is so quick. Just a heads up on that for ya.

emmielou said...

It's called The Lasik Institute, and the Doc's name is Dr. Grandberry, I think he has done over 30,000 procedures or something like that. It's in Phoenix off of 44th St. Look it up online to get the number, cuz I don't have it. Hope that helps. =)

Rosemary said...

Laura! Word. It's Rosemary.I am SO glad you found my blog, and I, in turn, found yours. Holy crap, you have 3 kids; and I'm gonna have 3 kids, so. . . naturally we need to get together some time so our kids can wreck one of our houses and we can have fun! Email me at rosemaryamos@yahoo.com or call/text me @ 480-316-0098, whatever.

nolongerablog said...

Laura! so i havent got the invites out yet for the get together at my house on Sat. March 29th. you have to come its at 7... it might be a little to much for the kids if you know what i mean!? its going to be so much fun you have to come... ill try to get the invites out today, im at work right now, so if it doesnt get to you intime you cant say your werent invited!! your better come! :)

Nate and Kristen said...

Blessings are so special! Your little girl looks so pretty in that dress. She looks so much like you!

Cassie Simonton said...

Love her dress...If I ever have a girl your in charge of the blessing dress! Cute family pics of you guys! Your kids are getting so big...Morgin is such a little man!

hc said...

Laura, wait for the eye surgery til you totally done with kids. I had eye surgery (not a big deal) BUT during my first pregnancy the hormones messed up my vision so now I'm back to glasses. Something they don't tell you about!!!!