Tuesday, February 12, 2008

chucky cheesus

So Morgin who is 4 and Jazmyn, my cousin, who is three had a fantastic conversation in the car the other day. It went like this

Mo: "When you die you get to go to heaven to live with heavenly father and jesus. A long time ago we used to live in heaven with jesus and we were soooo HAPPY!"

Jaz: "?????" look on her face.

Mo: "Then we were born and came to earth to live with our mom and dad. And if we are good listeners we get to go back to heaven to live with jesus. I love jesus, he's AWESOME."

Jaz: silence and confusion on her face.

A couple of minutes pass and Jazzy says "Morgin we get to go to chucky cheesus?"

I must say this has been one of my favorite conversations between two children. Jazzy's family is not religious and so it was so foreign to her. I guess when she heard going to jesus she thought it was going to chucky cheesus. I love it when kids talk to each other it is always a good laugh.

5 comments:

Kasey said...

That cracks me up. I love the out of the blue things kids muster up. Especailly about the church. Now we know they are getting it. That's a good thing.

heidi said...

that is great! so funny.

Cassie Simonton said...

Look at Morgin, he saw a chance to be a little missionary and he jumped on it!!!! Way to go MOE!!!!

Mistie said...

I'm so proud of Morgin...and impressed. Because I am in Primary I know what they are learning and he got it all right! They learned about the plan of salvation for the month of January! That is a testimony to me that even the little ones can grasp an important concept! I love you Morgin!

salena said...

Hilarious! He's already a little missionary!