Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Book Review


Well I was curious as to all the excitement about these books so yesterday I read the first one. Thats right YESTERDAY. If you are looking for a light read I would highly recomend this. It is not my typical read. I am not a fan of the mushy "I love you and can't live without you" type of book but once you get past the fifty million "I love you's" it is a very cute little story. I will say close to the end it was pretty suspensful. In any case it kept my attention throughout a very lengthy dentist visit. I would recomend this for those who do not like to read and for young teens...they love the silly mushy stuff. I am excited to see what the next 3 books hold. Happy reading.
And sorry it has been forever since I have blogged I just finished up on Reece and Lindsays bridesmaids. Plus dentist visits, trying to finish unpacking not to mention preschool and there was Heath and my birthdays.

1 comments:

bettijo @ PagingSupermom.com said...

I love the Twilight books... and Edward! I think the second one (New Moon) is a little slow but just get through it because the last two are really great. Hugs! --bettijo