Thursday, October 30, 2008

The last two

This little story was my sunday/monday read and I was really impressed the fourth book is definitely by far the best out of the saga. I thought there was a lot more exciting and I like how she split it up and did the bit of Jacobs interpretation of the story. I found all of the characters to be mesmerizing and the story was pretty impressive. What an Imagination this chic has. Well done Stephanie Meyer. I am actually excited for the movie to come out also.




Okay I finished this one friday and I was a little dissapointed. I thought it was an uneeded book. It was just an extension of the second book. There weren't really any new characters and the plot was really just a spill over. I like it don't get me wrong but I was just expecting more I guess. I have really enjoyed these books, it's a nice little love story.

1 comments:

Cassie Simonton said...

Really? I'm kinda suprised that the last book was your FAVORITE!
Guess who is going to see the movie at 12:01AM Nov. 21st?....ME!!! So excited...I'm sure I'm going to be disapointed though...the movie's are NEVER as good as the book!