Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Book two


So I went to Walmart and purchased this yesterday. I finished it and will have to say I thought it was good. I liked the fact that "I love you" was not everyother sentence. I have noticed with her books that she liked to save all the excitement for practically the end of the book. But I was pleasantly surprised to find it a lot less repetitive however it was a little more whiney. I liked it and find it a good read. I am actually excited to read the third and fourth installment of this story. My questions is...Does he turn her into a Vampire? My answer is yes, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

2 comments:

ensman said...

I was a little skeptical when I got talked into reading these books because I mean seriously.... vampires? but I was pleasantly surprised. Have fun reading!!

chad and lemae said...

i agree that the books bella seems so whiney. i was surprised i enjoyed these books. she was going to publish edward's side of the story of the first book but it got leaked on the web so she has the unedited unfinshed version of the book on her website. it is a good read and it made me like bella more and understand what edward saw in her.