Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A Fabulous day


Have you ever had a day where you were like, "that couldn't have gone better" ? Today was that day, and what is crazy is last night I was up till 4am with Leila and she and I both are still sick today. Hailey and Mo let me have an hour nap this morning, they were awesome when we ran to the store for meds and milk, and then we cleaned their rooms and played together without any fights. I thought I was in heaven, it was a perfect day. Then after dinner Heath left to go to his Bro's house for some Fantasy football fun, yes I married a dork but a freaking hot dork so it's okay. Well I thout it would be a rough night but they all went to bed fast and without a fight and have not woken up since and it's 11. On top of it all I did 3 loads of laundry, dishes, and swept and mopped the floors and made cookies, I don't know what I am going to do tomorrow I will have nothing to do that never happens to me. All I gotta say is that was a much needed perfect day! thank you to my great children, I am so lucky they really are awesome, I guess I'll keep them.
I think this picture is adorable of them. Yes, that is a pink floyd T-shirt my son is wearing. They obviously dressed themselves, don't they look so cute? I think so.

5 comments:

heidi said...

nice. those days are the best...

Cassie Simonton said...

I love good days! I'm trying to remember a good day so that I can relate to you....still thinking! HMMMM!! I'm just kidding...being a mom is the greatest and what makes it even better is when everyone get's along and help's out! LIFE IS GOOD!

Jodi Davis said...

I am so happy that you had a great day. I know when everyone is sick it is so hard and it is sure nice when the kids cooperate.

Kasey said...

I so love days like that! It's almost like they know you need a break because you're sick. It would be nice if there were more of those days, but I take what I can get! I loev having Morgin in my preschool. He's so funny and the only one who knows their birthday.

Laura Davis said...

Kasey,
He is obsessed with his b-day. He has known the date since he was like a year and a half old. He loves your class, he's a little bent that it is only twice a week.