Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Maybe we are whitetrash?

So my Brother in law Neil has decided to embark on a little business venture. So calling all BBQ lovers. Looky, looky...






That's right my friends this is a giant meat smoker. It holds something like 200 chilckens, I don't know maybe even more. So like I said I may have to take back that comment about us being whitetrash, 'cause if the beater fits, right? It may be big and it may cook hundreds of pounds of meat but I will tell you the food is amazing. So anyone interested in having anything catered please visit www.westernbarbq.com. The food is so spectacular we don't even mind if it's a little whitetrash.

By the way don't pay attention to the stickers these are the first pictures taken...we didn't have time to change the stickers yet.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I think it's good to be a little WT!

heidi said...

is this the one Todd, Craig & Neil are doing? they've done a few of the harley davidson parties, right? um... let me just say... SERIOUSLY good food.

MeL said...

If the beater fits...LOL LOL! I think I will start using that on a constant basis. And how amazing to have a portable bar-b-que? I think I want a smaller one that I can pull behind my car so that I can have a tasty lunch every day!