Thursday, September 27, 2007

HOTTIE

I was going through pictures and I realised that there are a total of 10 pictures of me from 2004 to now. They are all HIDEOUS let me tell you. most of them are right ofter giving birth in the hospital so I don't really count those. So here it is guys the one picture I have of me where I haven't just given birth. I got to tell I am a little pissed off at this new finding. And apperently I am Venom...jump back.

How sad is it that in the only picture I have of myself I am a boy with bad posture? My how I have come since high school. Heath is a lucky, LUCKY man!

5 comments:

Kasey said...

Girl, you crack me up! Atleast you're not fat. Many of my pictures are hideous not because I just gave birth, but many months and years after because I am large. No, Rocky is a lucky man! =)

heidi said...

dang, i wish i had a picture of myself that looked that good!

Jodi Davis said...

alright, Laura, we are going to get together and you are going to have your very own photo shoot! You know Heath would LOVE that!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Hottie is RIGHT!

Cassie Simonton said...

I know!! I hate the fact that every time I look through our pics all I have is pics of me pregnant or,like you just had a baby...those ones are NICE!!! Maybe if I looked like a super model I would have someone take pictures of me more often!! Hahah!