Monday, September 10, 2007

Time flies

This was one of Leila's very first pictures. She was 8lbs and 20 inches, my smallest baby yet. She was so good in the hospital. She hardly cried at all. She was so cute she has been the only one of my babies who would fully open her eyes this young. She is so stinkin cute.


This is Leila at two months she suprisingly did not change all that much from birth to two months. She was such a big mama's girl at this age. She would not let anyone hold her except me, and daddy...sometimes, she was totally a mom's girl. I love her dark, dark eyes and black hair they are so striking. She does look a bit retarded in this pic though, she is just concentrating so hard.


And here she is now at 5 months I can hardly believe it has been so long. She is still such a good baby. She sits and takes all the "love" that her Brother and sister give her, and by love I mean smushing, pinching, smothering, tickling, and extremely high pitched baby talk, and she smiles and loves evey minute of it. She now has been sitting up for a couple of weeks. She has got the best fine motor skills I have ever seen. She can straight up pull her brothers hair. She is such a happy baby and loves having her siblings and every other child right in her face playing with her. She is still a big Mama's girl, but she is a big time Daddy's girl too. The minute Heath gets home she wants him and not me, it's the only time she'll cry when I have her. She wants so badly to eat but she is still too little, she loves to have water though it makes her feel like a big girl. I think that she looks like me but gorgeous, I can't believe how dark her hair and eyes are and, yes she inherited my dopey ears that stick out a little, hopefully she will grow into them, I'm still trying to. Anyways I can't believe how time flies I feel like just yesterday I was bringing Mo home from the hospital. I am so glad that we decided to have another baby because Leila truly makes our family that much more...It's crazy how you can't imagine yourself without these little guys and they've only been around for 4 years or less.

0 comments: