Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A happy cast off
















So i have finally downloaded the pictures of Miss' cast. The first one is her getting it on. And the next few glorious pics are of the removal. they actually use a saw. Hailey wasn't scared but she did keep saying, "don't cut my leg off lady or i'll be really really angry." That's right angry, and yes she learned that word from me.

















When they took the cast off we straight up found a leaf, a twig, and a small handfull of dirt. Her toes, despite all my wiping were so skanky.
















And best of all her foot looked like when you let glue dry on your skin, peely but not like dead skin, and oh was it dirrty. She walked funny for a couple of days but she is doing so much better now. She still runs really funny but, hey it gives us a good laugh. We are just so thankful the spiral fracture on her tibia didn't reach her growth plate, or we would have been in trouble. I swear of all my children i am glad it was her who did it, she was so good with the cast. She is such a trooper I mean she hardly complained if any. She is my little girl who just goes with everything she is so easy and boy am i glad because she is right inbetween mr.High maintenence and a new baby. She is such a sweet loving girl. I am glad she can put this whole nasty casty behind her. Every now and then when she wants to be carried she will pull the I have a broken leg card and expect it too have credit. God bless her.

0 comments: