Sunday, January 20, 2008

I see London, I see France

So a couple of weeks ago we started the potty training with Hailey. Well I was pretty scared, but to my suprise she was amazing, a potty training savant really. It took her a total of 5 days to be completely potty trained. We started on monday (the 7th) and by friday she did not have any accidents. I am so proud of her she is truly an amazing little cutie. She has been so excited to wear big girl panties. My mom takes them to buy underwear when they become potty trained, afterwards we went to my sisters house and after bath Miss decided that she was going to put on all 6 pairs of underwear. So yes these are the most adorable pictures ever.





Is she not the cutest little thing you have ever seen? I love this little girl so much, anyone will tell you that she is hillarious and a little jabber mouth. Thank you Hailey for being so dang cute.

1 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Haha!! She is too cute!