Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Photo shoot

My fantastic sister-in-law is the best photographer you will ever see. Se so willingly ventured out with me, 7 children and boxes full of OOH-LA-LA inventory to do a photo shoot for my up and comming website. We first went to a laundromat, which yes does seem like an odd place for pictures but let me tell you it was amazing. The pictures are so cute. We then ventured a little further to down town mesa, right next to the rustic hutch ( I think that was the store, but honestly cannot remember), anyways those pictures were amazing as well. My kids did great at the landromat but were pretty spent by the time we made it to our second destination. We of course have to go out again because I forgot capes. Well for any of you dying to see pictures please feel free to venture on over to her blog at www.Jodidavisphotography.blogspot.com this has pictures of our escapade. If you want to look at her galleries and get her info please go to her website at www.jodidavisphotography.com. She really is an amazing photographer.

1 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

They turned out so cute- helps with cute lil' models, huh?! I love the landromat in the background.