Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wedding

Well, the wedding is over now...a week ago actuallu but it has taken me forever to recoup from it. It was a beautiful wedding, alot of work though. Our two "waiters" never showed up so heath and I along with my sister and her husband and my cousin and his wife, cleared all dishes...twice, filled champagne glasses (with apple cider of course) and took care of all the food issues. It was so much work that we all were sore the next day. It was well worth it though. The dresses turned out amazing, the wedding dress fit her like a glove and turned out just stunning. I had some issues fitting the bridesmaids to their dresses, it was a hard one to do you will see why when I get some pics up. The flower girls were so adorable I can't even tell you. The skirts for us sisters were really cute too. the kids had so much fun, they partied harder then anyone else, they were jamming on the dance floor. it was so cute...fun times. I was so busy that I didn't get any pictures so if anyone has any please email them to me, laurawdavis@hotmail.com, thanks so much.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I'm dying to see pics so hurry!

heidi said...

yeah, me too... dying to see pics. you are soooo good at sewing that i want to ooogle over your work. so post now! - oh and yes your new dog is so cute! ;)