Friday, December 21, 2007

Poor, Poor, Car

Well I had a lvely drive this morning to Florence, That's right an hour from my house, to look at my poor car. When we got there I was suprised that there wasn't a bigger bash in my car. Here are the pictures. The guy there said that is may not look bad but that there is major structural damage to the frame of the car. It is pretty much totalled. I believe he said "there ain't no way in hell to fix the damned thing" he was a charming man by the way.






I LOVED this vehicle and am so sad to see it like this. Funny story, I got in a little fight with ister towman. apparently the girl who hit us told him that she had a green arrow and that the accident was our fault and I was trying to explain to him that no it was her fault and I don't know if he was to dumb to understand what I was saying or if he just really liked the other girl but he was totally like "it was your fault". I finally just said, "I don't care what she told you, but the officer has called me twice to say it was her fault, he has 5 witnesses that agree." that shut him up. Crazy old bastard, By the way he straight up had a DONKEY tied up in the yard...I wanted to take a picture but I didn't want to be rude.

4 comments:

Kasey said...

You crack me up! Your poor car is in bad shape, but I'm glad you guys walked away okay. But I gotta say, you look cute with your arm in a sling. =)
We were in an accident years ago and the guy who hit us tried to say it was our fault. It's amazing how no one wants to own up. If it was our fault I so would be like, My bad! Stupid girl though! Good thing the law is on your side.

nolongerablog said...

oh my goodness!!!! how scary, thats great you guys are all ok, you did love that car.. but hey now youre car shopping?? im jelous.. i hope you guys had a great Christmas... ps. the dress is beautiful.

The Grant Fam said...

Looks like we can compare accident pictures. I just posted ours. Some people are just stupid. I know you you feel.

Jamie

salena said...

I'm bummed I didnt make it to Melissa's wedding! I forgot it was my nephews bday and they had a party for him. You need to blog about it! I cant wait to see pics!