Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mobile

Leila Reese Davis is officially a crawler and I'lltell you it is about time. She has been wanting to crawl for weeks. Shes started this morning, I went to my sisters house to load up my hidden chrusstmas presents and I put Leila on the floor while closing the trunk i hear her usual screaming "get back here and pick me up you blasted woman. wawawa". walk in the door and she is crawling across the room as she is yelling her head off. it was pretty darn cute if you ask me. And now that she can crawl she is going all over the place. I am so happy for her she wanted it so bad. I will post a video of her crawling tomorrow mine is a little ...crappy.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are just beautiful. I can't get over how much your oldest daughter looks like heath!

Ryan and I moved to Utah a little over 2 years ago. I complain about it all the time, but I just can't bring myself to move back to the heat! Maybe once we have kids I will change my mind.

Things are going great! LeMae is in Tempe and I keep telling her she CANT have kids until she finishes school.

Wesley is on a mission in Louisiana. And The girls are so big. Everytime I go home I almost dont recoginze them! There are a few pics of them in my older posts.

Email me at rustystar83@gmail.com and I will give you LeMae's email.

Stoddard's said...

Hey Laura!
This is Susan Stoddard (aka Roberts)
You have the cutest little family! I don't know how all this blogging works, I don't have one put together but just wanted to say HI!

salena said...

I cant get over how dang cute your kids are!

Kasey said...

Congrats. Nothing is safe with Leila on the loose!