Tuesday, December 11, 2007

O Christmas Tree

We went and got a christmas tree and I must say my house smells GREAT!!! No offense but I don't understand you posers with your fake trees...this is way better. Anyways we went and got a tree and it was so much fun, The kids had a great time. I know this is kind of alot of pictures but they are so cute.
I know this picture isn't the greatest but you get the general idea of the splendor.


Mo just had to put the star on top, yes I know we have not put on our kick-ass ornaments but the best is yet to come, okay I forgot to buy hooks.


Is this not the cutest face ever? Leila loves the tree. she is so enthralled by it, she will sit and touch the branches for literally minutes at a time, awesome a couple of minutes minus baby.

My cute little family, I love them even though they look a little disheveled, well this is what we look like at night.


I love this picture Leila was helping Heath put the lights on the tree.


And she didn't want to let go of it. It took like 5 minutes before she would let go of the lights it was really cute. She then cried when we pried them out of her little grabby fingers.


Yes, she has NO pants on. For some reason she thinks that pants do not apply to her therefore she always looks like this at home.


And lastly I was worried about the uneveness of our beautiful tree. So worried that I had to sit in deep thought as to how we could fix the situation...alas an empty DVD box does the trick and I am once again happy and fullfilled. Well once we do get some decor on the tree you will be AMAZED my friends.

1 comments:

Kasey said...

Sorry dude! I like to be a poser!