Friday, December 7, 2007

My Girls

I LOVE tuesday mornings. The girls and I have a kindemusik class on tuesdays and it is so nice, it is a time that we get to go have some girl time. we sing and dance (which is our true love) and just have so much fun being girls. I have music with Mo on friday. I recomend taking a class with your kids it is a great way to bond individually with your kids. It is so funny I look at this picture and people are right Hailey looks nothing like me, and she is so disheveled from rolling around on the floor, I promise her hair looked fantastic that morning.


I am completely aware that my mouth looks weird in this photo but what are you gonna do. It's my first real photo in like 4 years, take that suckas.

I love how concentrated they are in this picture. Leila loves books, she will sit and read books for hours, it's adorable.


Is this not the cutest face ever...I like to say she looks like me even though I myself am not drop dead gorgeous as she is. How pretty are her black eyes? I love them, you seriously just get lost in them, she is one of those babies who stares into your eyes and breaks your heart. I love it.


I like how Leila's mouth is open in like every picture I have of her. I gues it's her concentrated face.


Can you freain believe Hailey's fantastic hair, I hate to say it but I am totally jealous of my 2 year olds hair...yes I am that shallow (and okay with the fact that I am).

I love having my girls I grew up with sisters and hope that my girls can be as close as we are, what's life without a sister. I am so proud of my little ones and i love getting to watch them grow up and have the priviledge of being their mom it's great, and I love that they are so girly and such Mama's girls. Thanks Cuties for picking me.

7 comments:

nolongerablog said...

Laura you are the greatest mom ever!! you are always going and doing something!!! im sorry for not calling you back the other day when you were in town.. i think my life is so busy then i see moms and think i do nothing yet!

Leila is so big, and haileys hair is so long!! and yes we know it was done that morning, your kids are always put together, Mo is a stud!!!

talk to you later... after the holidays we really need to start up bunko and im going to host a really really fun girls nite out, ill call you and talk to you about it this next week!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Way to be Mom of the year! I do think Leila Reese looks so much like you, but I totally see Morgin in her eyes (and Mo is totally a mini-Heath). Way to have hott children!

Alisse Baldwin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisse Baldwin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisse Baldwin said...

Wow, I don't know what just happened. But that above was me. Sorry!

Cassie Simonton said...

Cute girls..I can't believe how big they are!! Wow, and your not the only one jealous of Hailey's hair, mine is going through that ugly little hair wispies around my face stage...I feel like such a boy with my little spikies! "It's HOT!!"

heidi said...

girls are so cool. i hope my girls continue to be close as they get older too! it's neat that you can find something to capture the 'individual' time with each of your kids. i continually search for those moments!