Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ornaments

I pretty much buy new ornaments every year, I don't like to store stuff and I like a "new" christmas every year...we do keep made ornaments. Well this year Mo wanted to make all the the tree decor so we did and let me tell you he did a great job. 2 ornaments later Hailey was bored and left to play make-up. about 5 ornaments later Leila got bored and started screaming her head off so Mo and I deided to postpone until tomorrow. We haven't gotten a tree yet but we are going to make popcorn garlands this week too, I think on wednesday if anyone wants to come and make one too, the more the merrier.


He was so proud of this...thing. Whatever it ishe loves it and so do I. He is so sweet he made it for me to "keep me safe, because it has pokeys on it."


How cute are they? Hailey did all the pink ones, of course.




5 comments:

heidi said...

how fun is that!? what is the recipe that you used?

Cath said...

That looks like a ton of fun! Maybe we'll join you on Wed. What time and what should I bring?

Cassie Simonton said...

Your such a cute mom...I have no idea how to make an ornament!!! Your AWESOME!!! Can't waite to see you guys!

Ryan and LeDawn said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't beleive you have 3 kids!!! And I can't beleive how big they are!! Your boutique items are so dang adorable! How have you been?

-LeDawn Stratton Pace

salena said...

I love the ornaments! Wow you're kids are crafty just like you, they did a good job making them. That's so funny what he said about the "pokeys". What a cute kid!