Monday, December 17, 2007

Accident

Heath, Leila, and I were in a car accident sunday night. We are all okay. We were going straight through the light, that was green, and a girl turned left right in front of us. Heath slammed on the brakes and swerved out of the way, but she kept comming and ran right into us. She hit the front of the car on the drivers side. Luckily leila was and is fine she doesn't have a bump, bruise or anything. Heath has a little bruise on his chest, from the airbag, but nothing major. I was hit pretty hard by my airbag and then slammed into the door. My eye was cut on something and I looked like quasymoto last night (I know that's not how you spell it) my arm and shoulder are bruised and killing me, my head has a bunp and I have some war wounds but I couldn't have asked for a better outcome...my baby and husband are okay, that's really all that matters. The car is pretty much totalled, which is so sad it was a great car, the other girls car is really bad too. We are just counting our blessings that everyone walked away okay, minus the cars. Thank you to all who helped us that night you guys are fantastic.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO WEAR YOUR BUCKLES...ESSPECIALLY KIDS, THE CAR SEAT SAVED LEILA.

3 comments:

salena said...

Scary! Glad to hear you are all okay. And such a blessing that all your kids werent in the car,too! Take care.

Cath said...

Wow! Scary! I am glad you are all okay! Where were you guys at? If you need anything let me know.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Lola! How scary- I hate car accidents. Even fender benders are scray. I'm seriously so glad to hear you're okay! Email me at ali_t_33@hotmail.com if you need ANYTHING girl!