Sunday, January 13, 2008

Our little puppy

So for those of you who do not know we have a puppy and her name is Leila Reese. That's right our darling little baby thinks she is a dog, her tongue is always out she even does the little hehehe thing too. I must admit though it is pretty stinking cute. With her crawling it is so funny, she will sit under the kitchen table and wait for the kids to drop her some cereal. she even begs, uuhuuhuuh. Its freaking hilarious.

They all decided to be dogs in this last picture.

Well, she is definitely the cutest dog I have ever seen. she loves to stick that tongue out, all the time, therefore she is very slobbery as well. we love her anyways.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Kylee thinks she's a puppy all the time too! So many times she arfs, sticks her tongue out and crals around on her hands and knees. Silly girls!

Cath said...

I love your new puppy! So cute!

Kasey said...

I would love to do a trade! I have been wanting to find some couples to do this with so we could afford to go out. That's the problem I have, aside form having young kids sit for me. I just feel bad always asking my parents, so I break down and get a sitter that I really can't afford and feel like calling every hour to make sure they are ok. I'm a freak. But it sounds like you are too, so that's awesome! Let's do it! Reall, let's not just talk about it and really set it up!